OPEN DAYS & VIEWINGS
Syntan is now a static resource moored on Beverley Beck and used as an educational tool for local schoolchildren – to educate them on the history of the area and the work carried out by local industries now sadly long gone.
In addition we wish to hire out the Syntan as a unique meeting place for business people. Syntan has all the facilities necessary to hold meetings such as audio-visual equipment, screens, cameras and so on, and we can handle social events too.
We can still arrange charters on our other two boats, Mermaid and Sun.
At regular intervals we produce a Newsletter updating you on the latest news and describing upcoming events.
- Press Release, May 2022 (PDF, 80kB)
- Press Release, March 2022 (PDF, 180kB)
- Press Release, April 2021 (PDF, 3kB)
- Beckside News, July - Sept 2017 (PDF, 4MB)
- Beckside News, April - June 2017 (PDF, 2MB)
- Beckside News - Spring 2015 (PDF, 675kB)
- Beckside News - Winter 2013 (PDF, 817kB)
- Beckside News - Autumn 2013 (PDF, 723kB)
- Beckside News - Spring 2013 (PDF, 207kB)
- Beckside News - Winter 2012 (PDF, 434kB)
- Beckside News - Autumn 2012 (PDF, 678kB)